Frequently Asked Questions
Navigating the complicated world of bankruptcy can be hard and discouraging. But, it doesn’t have to be. We pride ourselves on smoothly guiding our clients through every step of the process. Listed below are several of the frequently asked questions we receive prior to the initial consultation. Explore the list and give us a call when you are ready so we can answer any additional questions you may have.
- Stopping collection calls and creditor harassment
- Helping to eliminate or reduce credit card debts and medical bills
- Proposing repayment plans that lower the interest rates on vehicles, furniture, and/or jewelry
- Changing the repayment terms to lower the monthly payment
- Stopping lawsuits & judgment liens
- Stopping creditor collection efforts like repossession or foreclosure
- Eliminating or reducing car repossession debts
- Providing structured payment of tax debts or, in some cases, eliminate tax debts.